Are you looking to expand your public sector business or to explore sales opportunities?
With a rich history of government experience at the federal, state and local level, as well as a close working relationship with various appointed and elected officials, our team has the unique expertise needed to help you succeed.
The government procurement process, both at the federal, state and local level, can be complex and difficult to navigate. Public authorities and public benefit companies add another tier of opaqueness and complexity. However, for the experts at Gotham, it’s simply what we do. From proposal writing to protesting poor bid outcomes, we leave no stone left unturned when it comes to the success of our clients.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help:
- Providing direct introductions to necessary players (ex. State procurement executives)
- Creating strategic communication and outreach opportunities with local, state and federal agencies, the New York State Legislature, and the New York State Governor’s office
- Identifying procurement contract vehicles
- Authoring and designing outreach material and sales plans
- Navigating procurement procedures
- Software licensing and sourcing
- Developing successful procurement profiles
- Small business and DVBE certification and contract applications
- Determining fiscal and budgetary process impacts on all procurement opportunities
- Land acquisitions opportunities and development, leasing, occupancy permits and franchise agreements
- RFPs, RFQs, Invitations to Bid, General Solicitations and unique Sole Source Opportunities including emergency procurements