- Brad Gerstman: Uber’s objections to city’s driver-fatigue rules ring hollow
The Taxi and Limousine Commission should track e-hail rides the same way it does taxi trips. Op-Ed by Brad Gerstman, Spokesperson.
- Gotham Government Relations Announces the Opening of its New Washington Office
Gotham Government Relations, a lobbying and public relations firm that has been successfully advocating on behalf of clients, in New York is opening up a Washington D. C. office in conjunction with the incoming Trump administration.
- I-Team: Plan to Combat Cabbie Fatigue Could Impact Your Privacy. Brad Gerstman on NBC
The city is debating a plan that would prevent fatigued taxi and rideshare drivers from getting behind the wheel. Brad Gerstman on NBC
- Queens Lawmaker Recognized in Brad Gerstman’s Annual ‘Best Dressed’ List
Best dressed lists are often reserved for Hollywood celebrities, but State Assemblyman Francisco Moya is also being highlighted for his fashion sense.
- Brad Gerstman’s Fourth Annual Best Dressed Politician List 2016
Brad Gerstman is an impeccably dressed lobbyist and lawyer who believes in the art of grooming and personal style. Fashion is not frivolous and first impressions matter. For the fourth year in a row, Gerstman is releasing his much anticipated “Best Dressed Politicians” list.