As the alliance between the United States and Israel continues to strengthen under the current presidential administration, our firm is uniquely positioned to advocate for your cause. With strategic political connections to President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu, we can ensure that your message is heard loud and clear. Whether you are a private business, international organization, or an individual looking to accomplish a particular goal, we can help. Our team of prominent Jewish political figures and former U.S. diplomats have the experience and capability to hone in on a strategy and execute it to perfection.
As litigators, lobbyists, and issue advocates, Gotham’s founding partners, Brad Gerstman and David Schwartz, have built a practice spanning all levels of government and encompassing prominent figures from both sides of the political spectrum.
- Brad and David are recognized leaders of Jewish causes. Brad established the Jewish Community Relations Council Anti-Semitism Fund to provide financial rewards to those who provide information about anti-Semitic crimes, and he serves on the Board of Directors of the Nassau County Holocaust Museum. Brad is also the U.S. Chairman of the Israeli search and rescue organization, ZAKA. David is a past President of Temple Sinai in Roslyn, New York.
- In addition to representing the Trump Organization for over ten years, as well as the President’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, Brad and David have built a team with unique expertise and influence on matters of importance to Israel and America’s Jewish community.
- Gotham Partner, Representative Gary Ackerman, was a Member of Congress for 20 years from New York’s 5th and 7th Districts and served as Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia and Ranking Member of the Middle East Subcommittee. He is currently the Executive of the International Council of Jewish Parliamentarians (ICJP).
- Gotham Partner, Shai Franklin, has held senior leadership positions with the World Jewish Congress, International Council of Jewish Parliamentarians and the National Conference on Soviet Jewry, in addition to stints at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy and the Anti-Defamation.
- Gotham’s Foreign Affairs Chairman and Senior International Affairs Adviser Stuart Seldowitz and Ambassador Adam Ereli have 50 years of combined foreign policy experience in the Middle East with the U.S. Department of State. Stuart and Adam have advised every Secretary of State, from Madeleine Albright to Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and Hillary Clinton.
- Gotham’s Washington Associate, Sean Murphy, worked for nearly three years for Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY), a recognizable leader and prominent voice on Jewish matters in the U.S. Congress.